Bringing the Kids on Board
Marine Atlantic welcomes junior sailors, and we are committed to doing everything we can to make their—and your—journey as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
For those travelling with children:
- Children under 5 years of age do not require identification, but those aged 5-18 require either one piece of government-issued identification with a photo, or two pieces without a photo.
- Passengers 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older) at the time of travel.
- All vessels and terminals have change tables and child play areas.
- All vessels have microwaves available for use at all times.
- We make every effort to accommodate nursing mothers’ privacy. Please speak with a staff member at our terminals or on our vessels for assistance.
- Due to safety and limited space, please do not open, collapse, or use strollers while on the vessel car decks.