• Travel Advisory

  • Schedule Change and Potential Weather Impact Advisory - 21/9/2018 - 17:30

    21/09/2018

    Marine Atlantic advises customers that due to high winds and sea conditions the following changes have been made to our schedule:

    • Port aux Basques to North Sydney Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2345 is now scheduled to depart Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 1145, weather permitting.
    • North Sydney to Port aux Basques Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2345 is now scheduled to depart  Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 1145, weather permitting.

      Check-in time is 2 hours prior to departure.

      If you would like to make alternate travel arrangements please contact our toll free reservation line at 1-800-341-7981.

      Potential Weather Impact

      Marine Atlantic advises our customers that due to impending weather conditions in the Cabot Strait we anticipate a potential impact to the following departures: 
    • North Sydney  to Port aux Basques Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 1145.
    • Port aux Basques  to North Sydney Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 1145.

    We are continuing to monitor the marine forecast and will provide up to date information as soon as it becomes available.

    Environment Canada forecast can be found at:  http://weather.gc.ca/marine/index_e.html