A dedicated group tour customer service agent is available to answer any questions you may have as well as assist with your group tour reservation.
- All group tour reservations must be initiated with a request form sent to [email protected].
- The final list of passenger names must be received by Marine Atlantic no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- The following information is required when supplying the passenger list:
- First and last name
- Seniors aged 65 and older and children under the age of 13 may qualify for additional discounts. Please indicate on your passenger list whether any of these apply.
- Passengers with disabilities requiring additional assistance should be clearly indicated on the passenger list.
- A $500 refundable deposit is required at the time of signing the terms and conditions, with the balance due to be paid in full 30 days prior to the date of departure.
- Deposit and final payments are converted to Canadian dollars based on Marine Atlantic's established exchange rate at the time of receipt.
- Marine Atlantic will accept payment by company cheque, credit card or on account.
- Tour operators wishing to modify bookings within 48 hours of departure will be subject to an administration fee of $100.00. This fee applies to the amendment of sailing dates and times, the removal of passengers, vehicles or accommodations from the booking and modification to vehicle length. This fee is over and above fees that apply for additions to reservations.
- Names of passengers must be confirmed 21 days prior to travel date.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty up to 48 hours prior to departure time.
Toll Free: 1-800-341-7981
Email: [email protected]
Monday to Wednesday: 08:00 to 23:00 Atlantic Time (AT)
Thursday to Sunday: 08:00 to 16:00 Atlantic Time (AT)