- Stow "separated from" ammonium compounds.
- Stow "separated from" cyanides.
- Stow "separated from" peroxides.
- Stow "separated from" sulphur.
When involved in a fire, may cause an explosion. Leakage and subsequent evaporation of the water of the solutions may present increased dangers as follows:
1. in contact with combustible material (particularly with fibrous material such as jute, cotton or sisal) or sulphur , danger of spontaneous combustion;
2. in contact with ammonium compounds, powdered metals or oils, danger of explosion.
Transport of ammonium permanganate, aqueous solution is prohibited.